Wednesday, April 5, 2017

APRIL 4, 2017---NOT READY, A BETTER HOMBRE, TIME IS RUNNING, HAIRCUT BY COMPANION, I KNOW MY MUSCLE WILL GROW AGAIN, LAKE ATITLAN

April 4, 2017




NOT READY
He (our investigator we have been teaching) is doing well and still doesn't feel ready to get baptized, but poco poco. 




A BETTER HOMBRE
Well one thing that I'm really learning is the atonement to apply it more in my life. It's easy to get down on yourself when there is not a lot of progress in the moment but it's like you said, "builds character."  I'm really learning about things that I need to change to be a better missionary and hombre (man). 





TIME IS RUNNING
The conference was great and I learned a lot, got answers to my questions, and received lots of revelation. General Conference always passes by faster and faster and time just goes running.  

Les Amo
Elder Sweat

HAIRCUT BY COMPANION





I KNOW MY MUSCLE WILL GROW AGAIN
Si ya se que no tengo musculo pero voy a crecer otra vez (If I already know that I have muscle but I'll grow again). 


LAKE ATITLAN
Lago Atitlan con la zonita (Lake Atitlan with the Zone).



No comments:

Post a Comment