Wednesday, April 19, 2017

April 12, 2017---NEW COMPANION:ELDER BROWN, NEW AREA:VILLA NUEVA, NEW PHOTO:GREAT FRIENDS

April 12, 2017



NEW COMPANION---ELDER BROWN
Yeah, this week was pretty good.  I'm super excited cuz I'm now companions with Elder Brown.  He was the 1st person I talked to in the airport on the way to Guatemala.  It's a blast and we have a bunch of goals and stuff and are going to work hard to find miracles.



NEW AREA---VILLA NUEVA
So I'm now in Villa Nueva somewhat close to my 1st area but a different zone. I 'm in the capital.   I'm now in a place that is pretty warm so that is a nice change but now I'm sick because of the change of climate, haha, a little bit of a cold but it's a blessing.  

Les Amo
Elder Sweat


NEW PHOTO: GREAT FRIENDS


No comments:

Post a Comment