Wednesday, February 17, 2016

2014 THROWBACK, GREAT GUY, 2015 THROWBACK, TRANSFERS---ELDER MURRAY, PALO ALTO 2ND WARD MISSIONARIES, SHOUT OUT TO NIKE---"JUST DO IT", 2013 THROWBACK

2014 THROWBACK

April 2014
Left to right, Aldste Sweat, Elder Sweat, Denzel, Terrell, Dante, and Dominique

GREAT GUY
We have a very positive investigator. When we passed by him in the calle (street) he was reading the LDM (Libro de Mormon) and I was so pumped;  he is really great.  It's funny cuz on one visit we asked him if he needed help and he said,  "Yeah, convince my wife to get out of her religion, ha."  Great guy. 

2015 THROWBACK



May 2015
Grandpa Sweat, Grandma Sweat, Elder Sweat, Grandma Gallup, and Grandpa Gallup


TRANSFERS---ELDER MURRAY
Got my new companion, Elder Murray from Las Vegas, Nevada .  I also baptized a girl for the hermanas, so that was cool.

Love, 

Elder Sweat


PALO ALTO 2ND WARD MISSIONARIES

Elder Aaron Miner

May 2015
Elder Sweat and Elder Aaron Miner (currently serving a mission in Romania)
 Elder Aaron Miner is in our ward in Palo Alto
Danny-Tyler Downer
May 2015
Elder Sweat and Danny-Tyler Downer, called to served a mission to Texas in February 2016
Danny-Tyler is also a member of our ward in Palo Alto

SHOUT OUT TO NIKE---"JUST DO IT"
Occasionally, the missionaries from our ward write to Bishop Miner, the leader of our congregation.  This is a quote from his letter to our Bishop to be read to our congregation in church:

"The mission has already changed me in so many ways. My testimony is strengthened everyday.  And I am becoming more of what I would say a man:) I have realized that I know so little about this gospel. But I do know now more then ever that this gospel is true and is a blessing and is the way for us to have happiness for eternity. 

Anyone thinking about serving a mission, shout out to Nike and "Just Do It" Les Amamos!"

Elder Sweat

2013 THROWBACK
January 2013, Provo, UT


No comments:

Post a Comment