Wednesday, April 19, 2017

April 16, 2017---GYM BUDDY, HOLY WEEK, "YES! WE STILL BELIEVE"

April 16, 2017


GYM BUDDY
It's (Villa Nueva) a lot different then Patzicia. There is almost no typico (typical) clothing like corte (cut) here so I'm trying to get used to that, haha.  Being companions with Elder Brown is great.  We always keep ourselves pumped and stuff and that's great.  And I now have a gym buddy.

We have a sister that is going to get baptized this week.

HOLY WEEK
Well I totally forgot it was Easter.  They do Semana Santa (Holy Week) here but I didn't even think about Easter, haha.  I guess I was lost in the work, hahaha, JK, JK.



"YES!  WE STILL BELIEVE"
Something that happened was that we had a sister that we taught once that the next time we came she had like a talk prepared for us to try and disprove everything we taught and believed.  It was funny and comforting when she asked us at the and if we still believed and without stuttering Elder Brown and I both said, "Yes."  Her face was like, IDK, a look of surprise and awe cuz she wanted to convince us with a bunch of scriptures and stuff.  But when she was talking I just held onto my feelings and experiences I've had through the gospel.  I'm very grateful for these experiences and for the gospel. We have to keep a strong testimony and strengthen it always.

#trickstertuesday
Les Amo
Elder Sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment