Wednesday, September 13, 2017

September 5, 2017---LEAVE IT ALL OUT ON THE FIELD, WHAT MORE CAN I DO? PHOTOS

September 5, 2017



LEAVE IT ALL OUT ON THE FIELD
This week was pretty good. We are working hard to help the Zone and the people in our area to progress.  I feel almost like at the end you feel or realize what you need to change, but it's like finishing, so just got to lay it all out here---leave it all out on the field.

WHAT MORE CAN I DO?
I feel like the love for the people goes up and down cuz of rejection and stuff but I've been trying to get to the point where if I'm rejected I am nice to them and leave them an invitation, so in a future day, when they are ready, they will listen.  It's hard to always have love but that's something I have definitely felt and have.  The Church is definitely growing.  I need to keep asking the Lord what more I can do. 

Les Amo
Elder Sweat

PHOTOS
My super cool rain poncho that is for looks, not for protection, ha ha.
 

 P-day Bacon Burger Dogs.





P-day Bacon Burger Dog Pt. 2




No comments:

Post a Comment