Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March 28, 2017---SERVICIO, WHAT I LACK, SUPPOSEDLY VERY HEALTHY, HELP HIM GET MORE BLESSINGS

March 28, 2017

SERVICIO
















WHAT I LACK
It's been pretty rough here in our area. It feels like not a lot of people want to listen to us but that is part of life and we just have to keep going and plowing on. This change I have been learning a lot. It's been a change less successful then others but I am really learning a lot about myself and learning how I need to be better and what I lack to be a verdadero discipulo de Jesucristo (true disciple of Jesus Christ). 


SUPPOSEDLY VERY HEALTHY
agua viene de este palo supuestamente es bien saludable...(Water comes from this stick is supposedly very healthy ...)




HELP HIM GET MORE BLESSINGS
We have one hermano that is great.  His wife is member but he isn't.  He has been going to church for a couple of weeks but it's all really new to him so we are trying to help him and explain everything to help him get more blessings. 

Les Amo
Elder Sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment