Thursday, December 3, 2015

THE CAGE FIGHTER, SORE AND DEAD, RAIN BLISTER, ALMUERZO, ELDER TREPENIER, COMPROMISMOS, ELDER HAFOKA, COMPANION EXCHANGES, ELDER MEONO, "BUS CONTACTING," CCM DISTRICT, I ALMOST DIED, TEMPLE, ALWAYS IN MY HEART


THE CAGE FIGHTER
Elder Sweat and Elder Brown, the cage fighter
SORE AND DEAD
My legs are sore and dead, all day, everyday, ha. 

RAIN BLISTER


Rain blister that I have had for days.
ALMUERZO
The ward members are great.  They feed us a lot of the time for almuerzo (the first substantial meal of the day taken usually just before noon) so thats' a blessing for us. They all think I'm huge, ha.  I'm like, "Uh, not really."  I'm losing weight, for sure, so that's hard, but I'm working hard. I can definitely improve. 

ELDER TREPENIER

My comp, Elder Trepenier, and me in the CCM.
COMPROMISMOS
I had a two day slump with contacting and stuff, but I'm climbing out of it, right now. We have a couple progressing investigators, but the hardest thing is getting them to church. We either get rejected or won't follow through on compromismos (commitments) even though you can tell the people feel something.  It's hard for most of the people we teach, cuz they are baptized in other religions. 

ELDER HAFOKA
Me and Elder Hafoka, from Australia
COMPANION EXCHANGES
We are on companion exchanges today, so we'll see how it goes.  I have to lead the other companion around cuz Elder Montero is with someone else.  It will be very interesting.  His name is Elder Kendall and he's pretty cool. He's one of the zone leaders for our area. 

ELDER MEONO
Me and Elder Meoño, from Tooele, Utah
"BUS CONTACTING," 
Oh, yeah!  When we ride on a bus in the city it's hard because we do "bus contacting," haha. It's crazy!  We step on and just start yelling, "WE ARE MISSIONARIES, REPRESENTATIVES OF JESUS CHRIST!"  and so on and everyone is kind of just like, idk.  Haha.  It's scary, but kind of funny.  It builds character.  (But, we generally don't  use buses.)  Now people are trying to avoid us.  Haha.  They go to the other side of the street or on a different street.  Haha. Must be doing something right if we can we can still contact them, ha. Hard, but good for me, for sure. 

CCM DISTRICT
Our CCM district
I ALMOST DIED
We also took a long route to President and Sister Markham's house for orientation. It was such a relief when we got in there.  I almost died. We were really late, had no idea where we were going, and jumped off buses onto other ones and took taxis and stuff.  Haha.  It was stressful, but funny when I think about it, now, ha.

TEMPLE  
Flag at the Temple


ALWAYS IN MY HEART
SAY "HI" TO THE FAM FOR MEEE.  Always in my heart.

Love,

Elder Sweat





No comments:

Post a Comment