Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March 21, 2017---#NO FILTER, #ALL BLACK AND WHITE PARTY, WORKING HARD TO FIND THE LORD'S SHEEP, TACKLE AT THE MEGA PACA, THE ZONE-RETRO

 MARCH 21, 2017

#NO FILTER
#igot6jobsidontgettired#nofilter haha



#ALL BLACK AND WHITE PARTY
My companion and I a week or two ago haha.  #allblackinaallwhiteparty





WORKING HARD TO FIND THE LORD'S SHEEP
Elder Santos and I are looking for new ways to find people here in our area.  We are doing well.  We are working with two men that their wives are members but they are not.  We are trying to animarles (encourage) and get them gong to church and receiving a answer that this is all true.  I will be working hard to find the ovejas del señor (Lord's sheep.)

Les Amo
Elder Sweat

TACKLE AT THE MEGAPACA
P.S.  Funny story.  We were in a Megapaca which is kind of like D.I. (a second hand store) and Pres y Hma Markham entered and scared my companion silently and I had my back turned a couple feet away but my natural instinct, idk, from football or what, I turned around in time to see Pres Markham coming to tackle me, haha!  It was a surprise!   We got to talk with them for a couple of minutes and meet some family of theirs.

THE ZONE-RETRO

La mala noticia es que el tiempo vuela.... (The bad news is that time flies...)La buena es que tu eres el Piloto (The good thing is that you are the Pilot).

No comments:

Post a Comment