Thursday, March 2, 2017

March 1, 2017---NEW COMPANION, KNOCK LIKE CRAZY AND BUILD BRIDGES, TOES ARE GETTING BETTER, I KNOW, RIGHT? QUOTING PRESIDENT MARKHAM, FIND HIM, WHERE'S WALDO

MARCH 1, 2017

NEW COMPANION
Yeah so my new companion is Elder Santos who is from Mexico. Photos of the new zone.  In front number 7 Elder Santos and number 42 Elder Sweat .



KNOCK LIKE CRAZY AND BUILD BRIDGES
We were able to baptize one of our investigators and it was a great experience. The teaching is a little tough right now.  We are starting from square 1 and a half cuz we have one person that can get baptized, but from her there is no one.  But it's all good.  It's like opening an area again cuz you got to go back to the "antiguo invitation"--- knock like crazy and build puentes (bridges) with the members, etc.  But it's all good.  I have the fe (faith) that we are going to baptize.  This week was great and just got to focus on the work. 

TOES ARE GETTING BETTER
I have been doing mostly core for my toes cuz my 2 big toes got operated on, not just one, haha.  But they are getting better and don't really hurt. 

I KNOW, RIGHT?
*In response to his dad saying, "Before you know it, your full time service will be over and you will be involved in many aspects of life.  This is the one time you can devote everything you have in the service of our Heavenly Father so continue to make the most of it.  I'm sure as you do that you will be blessed."   I know, right?  Everyone says,  "Man, your time will pass by super fast now."  My companion says they say the same thing to him.  He will finish one change before I do.  I know, I just want to be able to focus and work hard my last part of my mission. 

QUOTING PRESIDENT MARKHAM
"We need to make the atonement personal for us."  Presidente Markham.

Les Amo
Elder Sweat



FIND HIM
Conferencia de Zona.   Elder Sweat---find him.





WHERE'S WALDO?
Conference with Elder Rasband.  Where's Waldo? (haha) Find Elder Sweat.





No comments:

Post a Comment