Tuesday, August 30, 2016

AUGUST 30, 2016---CUPCAKES AND POWERADE, FUNNY STORIES, FAMILY OF 5, BLESSINGS, P.S.

AUGUST 30, 2016


CUPCAKES AND POWERADE
So a miracle happened.  I received the package (a birthday package from home) the day of my birthday, cuz we had a multi-zone conference.  Packages usually come a lot later, ha, so thanks for that!  I don't feel any different, now that I am 19.  I bought some little hostess cupcake things and a Powerade to celebrate my birthday, at like 10 that night, ha ha. 

FUNNY STORIES
So a recent convert told us a story.  She found out her unmarried daughter was going to have a baby, so she gave her spanking with a paddle.  Then, her daughter's boyfriend came over and he was, like, begging the convert not to spank her daughter, but then the convert gave a spanking, with the paddle, to the boyfriend, too!  Ha ha!  Then the daughter and her boyfriend got married, like, within less then a couple of days, ha ha.  Funny stories here, man. 

FAMILY OF 5
We married and baptized a family of 5 this week and it was awesome!   We were only missing one of the sons and then we will have baptized the whole family!!!  I will send the photos.  





BLESSINGS
It's funny.  When we are most suffering is when the most blessings come, I think. So being sick and other stuff like that is almost, like, a blessing to me, ha ha, even though it stinks, ha ha.  Love you all so much!!!!

Les Amo
Elder Sweat

P.S.
Can you give me quick updates on the rankings of the college football teams?  Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment