Sunday, August 28, 2016

AUGUST 9, 2016---OUR PLAN, FEELING BLESSED, I ALMOST ATE MY AGENDA

AUGUST 9, 2016
I know you were all wondering how we drink water...
OUR PLAN
This week was great and we are working hard.  We are working with the barrio (town) to rent a bus to help bring people to church in one of our areas because the bus charges more on Sundays and this area doesn't have as much money. Right now, we have the blessing of a member who has a truck that we use to bring people. The only catch is that we have to bring a lot of people every Sunday and that's just our plan.   We are going to focus a lot on this area and baptize people converted to this gospel. 

FEELING BLESSED
Funny thing is we went to visit some investigators and the daughter, who was 6 years old, was washing her clothes on like a little flat thing with ridges. I just thought how blessed we are in our home to have washers and dryers that work and we have water everyday.  Where as, here, some people won't have water for like 3 or 4 days. 

I ALMOST ATE MY AGENDA
One night we were planning and unfortunately I kind of halfway dozed off as we were thinking and a thought of food came into my mind and I went to take a bite and like I almost ate my agenda when I came fully awake and realized what I was doing!!!  Ha ha ha!  Sometimes you really get burnt out in the mission from working hard, ha ha. 

Love you all so much!  Sounds like the familia is great!

Les Amo
Elder Sweat


So here's a cute little picture me and my companion in Antigua.

No comments:

Post a Comment