Sunday, August 28, 2016

AUGUST 23, 2016---PRAYING FOR MIRACLES, CURB STOMPED THE BEE, GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS

AUGUST 23, 2016

PRAYING FOR MIRACLES
We had one baptism, but I don't have any batteries for my camera, so, no picture.  But, we are planning on a lot more baptisms this Sunday.  We are praying for a marriage and a family to be baptized. 



CURB STOMPED THE BEE
I am learning every day.  During a lesson, this bee tried attacking me and I finally smacked it away.  Unfortunately, it went into the hair of the man we were teaching.  He was trying to pull it out and he finally did and then, I just curb stomped the bee real quick. 

GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS
Also, I lost 3 shirts and my LDM (Libro de Mormon) packed inside of a cool little case. But, I found the case like 2 days ago.  Fortunately, a guy, at a tienda (store) by our house, gave it to me today and found my 3 shirts!  Blessing! Ha ha.  I was praying that I could get them back and I did.  God answers prayers, even if they don't seem like things that are the most important. 
Les Amo
Elder Sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment