Monday, July 4, 2016

JUNE 28, 2016----NEW COMPANION, KEEP WORKING, IT'S A SMALL WORLD, I ALWAYS TRY

JUNE 28, 2016



NEW COMPANION
So, this area is huge!!!  We can take a bus like 1 hour and a half to part of our area and we still haven't left the area, ha.  It's crazy big. I sweat 24/7 so thats cool, ha ha.  (I) kind of like sweating, ha.  My companion is from Mexico City, Mexico. He was also companions with Elder Rosin, who entered with me. He's cool.  Still trying to get to know him more, but we are doing great! 

KEEP WORKING
We had a baptism my 1st week here and we a have another scheduled this week, too, so we got to keep working hard and find more and more people. We are going to work with part member families and Menos activos (less active) families. 

Add caption


IT'S A SMALL WORLD
Something cool is there is a convert here and her husband lived in Palo Alto and other parts around the Bay, ha ha. He has family there, too, and one went on a mission and is at BYU right now.  Ha ha, small world.  (I) need to ask for more information, though. 

I ALWAYS TRY
Funny story. We had a noche de hogar (home night) and we shared hymnbooks.  I gave mine a way to a couple to use and we sang the most like random song I've ever heard.  I had never heard it before and only like 3 women knew it so I just kind of was like there half humming off tune, like Nacho Libre or something ha ha.  But it's all good. I always try.  Love to all the family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment