Wednesday, July 27, 2016

JULY 18, 2016---I LOVE THE PEOPLE, WE GOT SOAKED, DAILY ROUTINE


JULY 18, 2016

Shout out to Elder Webb for the corbata (tie).
I LOVE THE PEOPLE 
This week was great.  We are seeing lots of miracles  We have been finding people that are keeping their commitments and have a real desire to change, so that's great.  I learn so much everyday and I love the people on the coast of Guatemala.

WE GOT SOAKED
I love it here in the warm coast.   Supposedly it's more humid then actually temperature hot.  I sweat everyday and then it rains, haha.  I was walking with a youth on divisions and it was raining but we weren't super wet.  Then this stinking car swerved towards us and splashed us with a huge puddle and we got soaked, ha ha.  Love thy neighbor, right?  Ha ha.  I was just like, "What the heck?  Are you serious???!!!"  Ha ha.  Love the mission. 

DAILY ROUTINE
Our daily routine fluctuates.   Sometimes we will wake up at like 4:45 or 5 or 6 a.m.  Just depends on the day and stuff.  We exercise, take a nice cold shower (I like cold showers a lot now), get ready, eat something really quick and then have a prayer at 8 a.m.  Then we have personal, companion, and language study.  Then we go out walking in the warmth to appointments until 1:00 p.m. We eat lunch, sweat a little less, and then go to more appointments until about 9 p.m., ha ha.  We plan for the next day, end with prayer, talk, do calls if necessary, eat something quick and get to sleep at 10:30 p.m., ha ha.   More or less it's like that, but my description doesn't give it justice at all, ha ha.  


Found Elder Montero at a multi-zone soccer tournament.  Super dope!



No comments:

Post a Comment