Friday, July 15, 2016

JULY 10, 2016---GLASSES ARE MY PROTECTION, I SWEAT EVERYDAY



GLASSES ARE MY PROTECTION
So I was on a bus on a so called "road."  The road was like piles of dirt and rocks, ha ha. Super crazy.  We were like bumping around crazy with a bunch of people and since I'm fairly tall, I smacked my head like 7 times, ha ha, on the roof and bars and stuff. And so, I guess I'm pretty nappy with glasses, cuz I took them off and a member immediately was like,  "Oh!  You're handsome!"   Ha ha ha.  I was just like..."Uh...thanks."  Ha ha ha!  Glasses are my protection, ha ha ha!  JK.  

I SWEAT EVERYDAY
We had a baptism this last Wednesday, so that was great.  I was also teaching or translating some English into Spanish for someone and I accidentally said "disfrutar la vieja" (enjoy old) instead of "disfrutar el viaje" (enjoy the trip).   Ha ha.  Look it up and you will understand,  ha ha ha.  It rains everyday and I sweat everyday, ha ha. 


Les Amo
Elder Sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment