Wednesday, June 1, 2016

MAY 31, 2016---BE MORE LIKE CHRIST, TEACHING MY COMPANION ENGLISH, PERSONAL STUDY




MAY 31, 2016
I was trying to get swole, but the paparazzi found me real quick, ha ha, JK.



Found us a lizard.

BE MORE LIKE CHRIST
Yesterday, Elder Lozano was telling me about how we came on the mission to change and be more like Christ.  We will experience the slightest of what he walked. we will be persecuted, mocked, etc. but we need to try and be more like him. Everything is great we are working hard I'm learning from my companion and we have great unity.  

TEACHING MY COMPANION ENGLISH
I'm teaching my companion English and he will help me when I'm speaking.  We read a chapter in the LDM each night after planning, so that's helping me, too, especially when I'm super tired, ha ha AKA, everyday, ha ha.

PERSONAL STUDY
One thing I learned this past week is that for personal study we should have a question in mind and then when we are studying will will receive revelation.  Ha, its pretty cool.  Love you all sooo much!

Les Amo
Elder Sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment