Thursday, June 16, 2016

JUNE 12, 2016---ELDER LOZANO AKA THE ZOMBIE, WE FOUND HIM, THE BLESSED FARM

JUNE 12, 2016

ELDER LOZANO AKA THE ZOMBIE
Quick funny story. Elder Lozano and I were contacting and we saw this like teen jogging towards us and I was like,  "Elder Lozano, you won't pretend to be a zombie to this person," and he's like,  "I'm going to."  So, he like walks towards like groaning and stuff and she screams and starts running away, ha ha ha, super funny. But he did it. 

WE FOUND HIM
We also found a convert that I never could find, for the life of me. But went with Elder Lozano and we found him.  He stopped his work to go to church and everything so he is reactivating which is super cool. 

THE BLESSED FARM
The bendito granja (blessed farm) did us some good, huh? Aha.  (Referring to him and his brothers being known for hard workers.)  One thing I have learned is to be more focused and to have the spirit.  We sing hymns before we have study and that helps me a lot.




Zona mas calidad (the more quality zone) ha ha, con Pres y Hermana Markham.




No comments:

Post a Comment