Thursday, June 16, 2016

JUNE 7, 2016---A BLESSING, ALWAYS TESTIFY, THE FLY THAT HAD BEEN BUGGING ME

JUNE 7, 2016

A BLESSING
It's truly a blessing that I was born in this family.  I love you all so much. 

ALWAYS TESTIFY
It's super important in the mission to always testify. Just got to activate the inactive ones and baptize, too.  Our baptism of a family fell through, cuz the wife had her baby.  We are doing great. Need to do more service, I think, for Him, ha. 

THE FLY THAT HAD BEEN BUGGING ME
So, funny short story. We were studying and I saw this fly that had been bugging me for a while so I decided to send it to the next world...lovingly ha ha. I opened up the curtains and this lady was walking by but I had to take my opportunity and so I start swinging my agenda like mad trying to get it (the fly) by smacking the window and stuff. I finally get it and look (out the window) and the lady walking by is just like super surprised and like freaked out, ha ha. 

Love the fam!










No comments:

Post a Comment