Tuesday, April 5, 2016

PIZZA AND PINEAPPLE JUICE, GENERAL CONFERENCE AND ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS, MY DESK, REALLY SMALL HAMBURGERS, ELDER BROWN, #BLESSED

PIZZA AND PINEAPPLE JUICE
Part of the Zone. We ate pizza and rich pineapple juice.  Notice Croc game is strong✊.

GENERAL CONFERENCE AND ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS
We watched conference in a room in the church me and like 3 other missionaries in English.1st time I ever took notes for all the sessions and every talk. One cool thing is that Pres Markham always tells us to bring 3 or more questions to reuniones, basically any meeting, and promises us that we will get them answered. So I did that and got answers to my questions. Super cool how the spirit works. 

MY DESK
The work and my desk.

REALLY SMALL HAMBURGERS
The meat on hamburgers here is really small, ha ha, except for like McDonalds and stuff.  They are way good, ha ha, but don't really eat that, ha.

ELDER BROWN
 What is super dope is that Elder Brown is in my Zone.  He was a fellow companion in CCM.  What is great is that Elder Brown is in my area.  We left the CCM the same time. 

#BLESSED
Thanks for your prayers. Elder Guzman also says thank you. He also bore his testimony in his last zone conference ever, ha.  Pretty great. I'm so grateful that he is a focused, hard working missionary, even though he goes home this change.  #blessed. 

Les Amo
Elder Sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment