Tuesday, April 26, 2016

APRIL 19, 2016---MARVIN, INTERVIEWS, AMERICANS, I LOVE GUATEMALA! CHORES AT HOME

APRIL 19, 2016

MARVIN
It is going great.  Marvin will be baptized this Saturday.  He has a lot of potential.  He is always trying to invite friends to listen when we teach him.  He's awesome.

INTERVIEWS
Super pumped because we had interviews with President Markham.  The interview was super great. I received revelation and felt the spirit. 

AMERICANS
We went to Antigua last week.  It was pretty cool because there were quite a few Americans there.  I am starting to love this country.  

I LOVE GUATEMALA!
Short story:  We were walking down one of the streets contacting and this little bus slows down for these huge speed bumps that are everywhere and then the driver leans out of the window and starts singing, "Ye Elders of Israel," and I'm just like, what the heck!  Ha ha ha!  It was so funny because he was just belting it out!  Ha ha. I love Guatemala!

CHORES AT HOME
Elder Murray and I had house inspections and I just found out today that our house was one of the top 5 cleanest houses in the mission!  Pretty dope!  Definitely didn't learn anything from all those chores I did at home!   Ha ha ha!  JK!!!  I love my family!!!

I loved the quote that my Dad sent to me this week.  It's posted below:

"Wherever you go, your priesthood goes with you. Are you standing in holy places? Before you put yourself and your priesthood in jeopardy by venturing into places or participating in activities which are not worthy of you or of that priesthood, pause to consider the consequences. Remember who you are and what God expects you to become. You are a child of promise. You are a man of might. You are a son of God." - President Thomas S. Monson


Killing it on the folder. Elder Fabian, Elder Guzman and Hermana Markham



No comments:

Post a Comment