Monday, April 4, 2016

FIRST CONVERSION, NEW COMPANION, NEW DISTRICT, WE SING A LOT, BAPTISM ON SATURDAY, I WANT TO BE THE BEST MISSIONARY I CAN BE, ELDER GUZMAN FROM NICARAGUA

March 29, 2016

 FIRST CONVERSION
Super awesome baptism.


NEW COMPANION
 My new companion, Elder Guzman.  Super dope!
NEW DISTRICT
 Breakfast before meeting new district.
WE SING A LOT
I am learning to like singing a lot, ha ha. We sing before a lot of lessons, basically a duo, ha. 

BAPTISM ON SATURDAY
We baptized one of the investigators on Saturday. It was a very great experience but also very memorable. 1st conversion!!!!  She is awesome.  

I WANT TO BE THE BEST MISSIONARY I CAN BE
Yeah, I almost have 6 months already, ha ha, weird. I want to the best missionary I can be. 

ELDER GUZMAN FROM NICARAGUA
We had changes this week and surprisingly I am still in my 1st area. We thought Elder Murray was going to die here but he is now going to be a counselor in a branch, ha. My new companion is awesome.  He is from Nicaragua and called Elder Guzman. I'm learning a lot form him and know that he will help me to be a great missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment