Wednesday, March 2, 2016

MARCH 1, 2016---ALLERGIC REACTION, I NEED TO KEEP GOING, RIGHT? :)

MARCH 1, 2106
ALLERGIC REACTION
This week was great, but I randomly had an allergic reaction to something I ate and now I can't eat eggs or beans and I'm only supposed to have a little milk and a little bit of peanuts.  We will hopefully find out what it is.  Hopefully, it was like a bug or something but, IDK. 




I NEED TO KEEP GOING, RIGHT?  :)
It's really hard cuz I've never been allergic to something before so I'm just praying that it will all be okay. It's a small thing compared to what a lot of other people face but, IDK, everyone has their own trials and this is one of mine right now. But I need to keep going, right?  :)  So maybe if you guys can pray for me;  that would be nice. 

Love,

Elder Sweat

A poster showing a young woman kneeling to pray with the words “Send a Knee Mail” in the center.


No comments:

Post a Comment