Thursday, February 25, 2016

FEBRUARY 22, 2016---I SOMETIMES CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HERE AS A MISSIONARY, ELDER MURRAY---A LIFESAVER AND USAIN BOLT SPEED

I SOMETIMES CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HERE AS A MISSIONARY

COOL VIEW
The gospel can obviously bring a lot more blessings in people lives. I sometimes can't believe I'm here as a missionary, ha. The gospel is great for helping people reach their best potentials. 

ELDER MURRAY---A LIFESAVER AND USAIN BOLT SPEED
COMPANIONS
I'm learning a lot from my new companion Elder Murray.  He is a lifesaver.  He did save me a lot of trouble a bunch of times, but especially one day. So, I received my package from home and we were contacting on a bus on our way home so I stuck it above on a rack. We had to hurry and tell the bus driver to stop so we could get off and so we ran off the bus. Like 5 seconds later, I realized I had forgotten my package on the bus!  I was just like, "Oh my heck."  We start chasing after it and it goes up this large hill and Elder Murray has the Usain Bolt speed that just comes out of nowhere and we chase the bus for a little and he gets far enough down that the bus stops at a stop and he gets on and gets the package and everyone on the bus was like "Yeahhh!!"  Ha ha. He was so gassed and almost fainted cuz he ran so hard. I promised him he could maybe have something from the package, ha ha ha, JK.  But he saved me that day and I'm super grateful for that. 

Love,


Elder Sweat

Modeling on the side, ha ha.

LAST TIME TOGETHER

TOTEM POLE
Naciones Unidas National Park is a forested park area of 4.91 km2, located 21 km south of Guatemala City, just north of Lake Amatitlán in the municipality of Villa Nueva.[1] It is one of the last remaining nature reserves in the metropolitan area of Guatemala City.[2]  Wikipidia

Jump up


Haircut...finally...woo-hoo.

Late pic, but we promised mom we would take it, ha.
                                Last divisiones con this same group.


Baptism pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment