Wednesday, January 6, 2016

SO MUCH FOOD, WHAT THE???, CHANGES, PEANUT BUTTER

December 29, 2015

SO MUCH FOOD
So this week was pretty good.  I got sick cuz we ate so much food but it was tight, ha.  Elder Montero's and my   stomach was like sticking out like crazy and I could barely stand.  It was duro (hard) ha ha.  We got some stuff from Presidente y Hermana Markham so that was cool.  I also got some other stuff. I will send pics, ha.  But, yeah, so that was pretty fun. 

WHAT THE???
We also were walking to the iglesia (church) and these 2 drunk guys were all like ELDERES YA and stuff and one of them wanted a hug so Elder Montero gave him a hug and he wanted one from me, too.  So I gave him a "Sweat" hug, ha ha.  JK.   I gave him a hug and then he kissed me on my neck!  I was like, "What the??? " It's a funny thing to think about now though, so, yeah, ha. 

CHANGES
This is our last week (together) then we have changes so I'm anxious to see what happens. 

PEANUT BUTTER
Bought our 1st peanut butter.  It seems ok to me. Nothing much else just working hard.  Yeeeeee

Love,

Elder Sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment