Wednesday, January 27, 2016

DISTRICT MEETING, MILAGROS OR "WHAT?!?" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?" GALLO POOP, AFTERMATH, NICE TAN LINE, MAZE RUNNER ,SISTER MISSIONARIES' AREA

DISTRICT MEETING

Zone Leaders and us after
District Meeting.

MILAGROS OR "WHAT?!?" 
We are doing pretty well. We had one of those hard weeks were everyone rejects you but i'ts all good.  We had some milagros (miracles), too. And found some positive, new investigators. The family, we have been teaching, went to church and they announced the marriage and baptism and invited everyone and I was just like, "What?!?"  Ha ha, cuz we didn't know they would announce it during sacrament meeting, ha. They are having some sicknesses and stuff which I think is Satan trying to down them because they have been progressing so much.  But I know it will all be good and they will be married and baptized. 
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?  
So, I got pooped .on by a gallo (rooster)!  Ha!  It was pretty cool.  We were teaching a lesson and the hermana me dijo sobre de un gallo en el arbol (the sister told me about the rooster in the tree) and we were teaching while she was cocinando (cooking) and, so, we were like choking, literally, and the smoke from the fire and stuff kept falling on me from the tree the gallo (rooster) was in and then I felt something and was like, "Are you kidding me?"  Ha!  It had pooped on me! I just turned around and kept teaching and despuez (after) told Elder Montero and he was like, "What?!?" and then started laughing, ha ha. It's all good though. It was a really positive lesson and new investigator.
Love,
Elder Sweat
GALLO POOP

Gallo (rooster) poop.

AFTERMATH
Aftermath.
NICE TAN LINE

The difference between serving the CCM and serving in the field. Ha ha.


MAZE RUNNER
This wall made me think of the movie Maze Runner.
This is one of the nicer parts of the "city" we are in.  W
e don't really work too much here. We are mas abajo (below) in the mountainous part with dirt roads.

SISTER MISSIONARIES' AREA

This is where the Sister Missionaries work.

No comments:

Post a Comment