Monday, December 14, 2015

COLD AND WINDY, WE ARE SO HAPPY, IT'S A PERSONAL CHOICE TO FIND THE TRUTH, MORE CUT---BUT SMALLER, THERE IS BEAUTY ALL AROUND---WHEN THERE'S LUNCH AT HOME, SNIPPETS

December 8, 2015

COLD AND WINDY
It's the "cold" season, ha ha, but they are selling coconuts, papaya and piña, ha ha. It's not too cold here. It gets pretty windy, though.  

WE ARE SO HAPPY
(Be bold and you will find someone who wants to hear the truth and will keep their commitments.--Terrell)  Ya, I'm trying, it's really hard but when I just do it super excited and stuff it's so much better. I just over exaggerate and it's not even bad cuz people are so surprised that we are so happy, ha ha.   

IT'S A PERSONAL CHOICE TO FIND THE TRUTH
(I imagine most people were baptized as infants?--Terrell)  Ya, a lot of people were. Lots of catholics and evanjelico. Its hard cuz a lot of people don't want to hear the message. For example, we had a guy that wanted to bible bash for like 20 minutes and we told him we were here to invite, not to argue and that it's a personal choice to find the truth. And then some other old guy from across the street got in it. We didn't really argue;  just kind of listened and answered his questions. The spirit was definitely not there cuz the contention was there and Elder Montero told him that. We closed with a prayer and everything and left. It makes me feel so blessed cuz the bible is interpreted in so many ways its crazy. That's why we have El Libro de Mormon, tambien. 

MORE CUT---BUT SMALLER
I'm losing more weight, ha!  More cut, but smaller, so that stinks. It's hard definitely to workout cuz you are always so gassed out here, but, I try. 

Love,

Elder Sweat

THERE IS BEAUTY ALL AROUND---WHEN THERE'S LUNCH AT HOME
Cooking up a storm.

Legit coconut

Companeros safe and sound
Almuerzo en nuestro casa (having lunch at home).
SNIPPETS 
We had a Christmas devotional and our barrio sang and I had a duet part ha,ha,ha,ha. We also got tamales and panche...sooooo gooooooddd.

So I got a free backpack cuz I was using a huge hiking one and it stained my shirt all nasty ha ha.  I was like noooooo.

A bunch of people set off fireworks here all day and yesterday they burned devils for some holiday thing ha ha; super dangerous.

Comp exchanges:  We mostly contacted cuz I had no idea where I was and then got rejected a bunch. We had a couple great lessons and then when we got home I couldn't find the llaves!!  I was like nooooooooooo.  I'm going to get sent hoooommmeeeee.  So we were kind of like what are we going to do?  But after a while, turns up the hermanas had them.  Some random guy went to the church and gave them the keys telling them they were the elders'.  Miracles, man.  Ha ha.  Was praying so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment