Wednesday, July 26, 2017

July 25, 2017---SERVICE IS THE KEY, TRIAL OF FAITH, KEEP ON CHUGGING, PHOTOS

July 25, 2017

SERVICE IS THE KEY
There are so many miracles when we trust in God.  The hard thing is actually putting our trust in Him and taking that step of faith.  Service is the key, ha, the law of consecration. 

TRIAL OF FAITH
This week was a trial of fe (faith). We worked super hard and were trying to be more obedient, diligent, focused--- everything.  At church we did not see the results of our labors or what we were expecting.  It was a little hard cuz we have been going hard and doing everything to get better, but sometimes the Lord has other plans for us.  Cuz we have the faith sufficient to see miracles but sometimes we don't have the faith to accept God's will.  I read that in a Liahona.  We had some converts come that haven't come in a while, so that was awesome.  Also la familia J. is super pumped and said they want to go visiting with us and share the happiness and spirit they have now, so that really made my week to hear that.  We are in the process of helping Hermano S. get the priesthood, so that's exciting. 

KEEP ON CHUGGING
We just have to keep going.  Sometimes I ask myself if I'm really doing everything right and if I'm really converted, etc.  The thing is, we just need to keep on chugging and going on and keep changing. The gospel is to help people change.  And I'm so grateful that I've seen changes in my life and in others lives through the gospel.  It's a special opportunity.  Anyone that wants to experience joy should go on a mission, and, if you can't, be a missionary where you are cuz that really brings joy to our hearts, but also to our Padre Celestial (Celestial father) .


Hope the fam is great!

Les Amo
Elder Sweat

P.S.  I'm trying to get a little workout routine going on so we will see what happens ha, ha, ha.  💪
#wordofwisdom🚭

PHOTOS
La zona Villa Nueva #werunthiscity








No comments:

Post a Comment