Thursday, February 9, 2017

February 7, 2017---I HAVE THE FAITH, "DO OUR JOB", DO NOT CLIMB, PHOTOS




I HAVE THE FAITH
We had some people come to church this week and we were walking by a sister like 3 times in the church.  I felt like I should ask her her name.  So the like 3rd time we passed I went and I talked to her and it turns out she is not a member, but her husband is.   She accepted a visit and asked if she could have a Book of Mormon. We will see what happens but I have the faith that she can get baptized and sealed to her family. 

"DO OUR JOB"
We are still on the search for more people and I know we can all baptize in the zone. We all have people but we just have to "Do Our Job" says Pres Markham.  He said that's what the Patriots had as a slogan and they ended up winning (the Super Bowl) as I'm sure you knew.  He called me early in the morning to tell me how the game went haha.  Presidente and Hermana Markham are so awesome and give us such great consejo (advice)

.


Les Amo
Elder Sweat


DO NOT CLIMB


PHOTOS



No comments:

Post a Comment