Tuesday, November 22, 2016

FOOTBALL APPLIES IN THE MISSION, TRUST MORE IN THE LORD, THE STORMIN' MORMON




FOOTBALL APPLIES IN THE MISSION
Yeah, so we were able to baptize a kid named G--------.  He's great.  We had to do it twice because of a name switch, but it's all good.  Satan was trying to stop the baptism, haha, serious.  We have a heater for the water here, cuz it's pretty cold, and it exploded.  We had the name switch, but when we trust in God everything is going to be okay.  When I baptized I literally lifted him out of the water to get him out of the cold as fast as possible, haha.  Football applies in the mission. 



TRUST MORE IN THE LORD
I always like divisions becasue I always learn something new from the Zone Leaders. To trust more in the Lord and work with the members is something that I'm doing more to help us and we are seeing the results.  

THE STORMIN' MORMON
A friend wrote me about something super cool.  He said, "By the way, I told our coaches about you (and) showed them your (football) highlight tape a couple days ago, they call you The Stormin' Mormon! haha."  Who knows?  God provides for his children when we do the right things. Never close a door. 

Hope the familiy is awesome and growing spiritually, too!!!!  Love you all so much!!!!

Les Amo
Elder Sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment