Saturday, October 29, 2016

October 26, 2016---CHANGES, FRIENDS, BAPTISM

October 26, 2016

Volcano Pacaya!!!

CHANGES
We had changes and I'm now in a place called Patzicia.  My areas are Zaragoza and Tecpan, which are in the mountains.  iI's pretty cold here especially because I am just arriving from the coast, haha.  Everyone says the missionaries in the mountains can't baptize.  But I know that my companion, Elder Quiros, from Costa Rica, and I are going to baptize and so will the whole district and zone. It's a lot different here.  People are a little more closed.  But I know that if we have pateince and love and if we pút our trust in God we will help a lot of people here.  We are opening an area here so it's a little crazy and hard right now, but I know that we are going to find lots of miracles.

Otra vez con Elder Lozano haha (again with Elder Lozano).


FRIENDS
The mission is special.  You make friends that you wouldn't have done in other places.  


Luis!!!


BAPTISM
This week was great.  We had a baptism my last Sunday.  He has been going to church ever since like the 3rd week I was in Jacarandas, so it felt good when he decided to be baptized. 

Zona Patzicia



Les Amo Mucho
Elder Sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment