Tuesday, October 4, 2016

WE HAVE TO SUFFER TO HAVE SUCCESS, THAT'S HOW WE DO IT OUT HERE, GENERAL CONFERENCE IS STRAIGHT REVELATION, INSPIRING PHOTOS FROM HOME, "A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS, BUT 1 MILLION ON A MISSION, HA HA"


Divisions with Elder Stein!

Another photo with my companion, Elder Molina.
WE HAVE TO SUFFER TO HAVE SUCCESS
We have been having some challenges but hay que sufrir to have exito (have to suffer to have success), so we are just going to plow along. 

THAT'S HOW WE DO IT OUT HERE
Story:  So my companion found a mouse in our house the nextt day we got him cornered in our house trying to kill it.   And a long story short, I stomped him and killed him, ha ha.  Reminded me of the farm, ha ha.  Thanks for showing me what's what, ha ha. That's how we do it out here, ha ha.  

GENERAL CONFERENCE IS STRAIGHT REVELATION
General Conference is straight revelation.  We should always bring questions that we want to have answered with us when we listen to or watch General Conference. 

Les Amo Mucho
Elder Sweat 

INSPIRING PHOTOS FROM HOME

A photo of some of the wildlife on the Ohlone Farm.  (left)













Dominican Ken Doll, if there was one.  Look, Ma, no mustache.  (below)


"A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS, BUT 1 MILLION ON A MISSION, HA HA"
"A picture is worth a thousand words, but 1 million on a mission, ha ha."  (Referring to the photos we send weekly)  You can quote me if you want, ha ha.  Seeing that bee reminds me that we have black wasps inside our house and we have had some fun killing them, ha ha. Also got stung for the 1st time in my bendito (blessed) life by a little black wasp, when I was contacting, right in the web of my hand, ha ha.  But it's all good cuz I got him back, ha ha.  But he ain't breathing (anymore) ha ha.

Les Amo,
Elder Sweat


No comments:

Post a Comment