Thursday, May 19, 2016

May 18, 2016---CLASSIC HARD-STYLE, LET'S GO, ME AND MY COMPANION, HE JUST SMILES AND WAVES, LIVE UP TO OUR PRIVILEGES, PANSY DOG

May 18, 2016

CLASSIC HARD-STYLE


 Shout out to 7 months ago same pose different pic.
 LET'S GO
Chillin' at the temple.
ME AND MY COMPANION
My companion and I are both Senior Companions.  He is the District Leader.   I think we click pretty well, overall.  We are seeing a lot of miracles, so pray that we will help them progress in this gospel.  We are trying to contact only men and families.  It's pretty cool to see the difference. 

HE JUST SMILES AND WAVES
One thing that was funny is we saw this guy peeing in the street, which is common here, and we were just like, "Oh my heck, man," ha ha.  Then the dude turns around and it was one of our investigators, ha ha.  He just sees us and smiles and waves.  Ha ha, pretty funny.

LIVE UP TO OUR PRIVILEGES
I like the quote you sent.  I really need to realize the power and importance of the priesthood.

"I urgently plead with each one of us to live up to our privileges as bearers of the priesthood. In a coming day, only those men who have taken their priesthood seriously, by diligently seeking to be taught by the Lord Himself, will be able to bless, guide, protect, strengthen, and heal others. Only a man who has paid the price for priesthood power will be able to bring miracles to those he loves and keep his marriage and family safe, now and throughout eternity....What is the price to develop such priesthood power? The Savior’s senior Apostle, Peter—that same Peter who with James and John conferred the Melchizedek Priesthood upon Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery—declared qualities we should seek to “be partakers of the divine nature...He named faith, virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, godliness, brotherly kindness, charity, and diligence. And don’t forget humility! So I ask, how would our family members, friends, and coworkers say you and I are doing in developing these and other spiritual gifts? The more those attributes are developed, the greater will be our priesthood power." - Russell M. Nelson, April 2016 General Conference

PANSY DOG
A dog tried biting me, too, but it only ran its nose into my leg or something really weird.  But I waited for it come back so I could beat the tar out of it, but it was a pansy that only attacks when my back is turned, ha ha.  It's all good.  I'll get him next time, ha  ha.  Love to the fam!!!!

Les Amo,

Elder Sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment