Wednesday, August 30, 2017

August 29, 2017---IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE THE MOST TALENTED TEAM, THEN BE THE HARDEST WORKING TEAM

August 29, 2017

IF YOU ARE NOT THE MOST TALENTED , THEN BE THE HARDEST WORKING 
This week was still pretty hard but you know there is something to learn from it. We received a reference of a man that wants to reactivate but his wife is not a member so you have to see the miracles that come for working hard. We were running all around teaching and knocking and etc.  Sometimes it's easy to just give up and just stop working so hard when it goes tough but a thought came into my mind right now.  Just think if Jesus would've given up???  Where would we be???  Not here, haha.  We need to appreciate the Savior but also the desafios (challenges) that come.  We need to work hard and keep going.  It's like in football.  You get a solid team that doesn't want to roll over.  If you want to win you play till the last minute cuz everything that we do or don't do can affect the outcome of the game.  My companion and I were talking about the mission and I told him about when I was playing football one year my coaches would say that if we are not going to be the most winning or talented team we are going to be the most fit and conditioned team.  And so he would run us, ha ha.  But we ended up having success.  Elder Griffen and I decided if we are not going to be the best Zone that we are going to need to be the hardest working Zone, ha ha.  We will see what happens, but I love the mission and I'm glad for the many things I learn everyday.

I hope the fam is all good.

Les Amo
Elder Sweat

The G. familia gave me a surprise bday cake and food.  I thought we were going over to paint at there house but, naw, ha ha.  Tan agradecido por ellos y sus amor y caridad que tienen.  (So grateful for them and their love and charity they have.)





No comments:

Post a Comment