Wednesday, June 7, 2017

LITTLE BY LITTLE, CHANGES, I JUST HAVE TO DO MY PART, SUPER HAPPY

LITTLE BY LITTLE
This week has been pretty good.  We have been working and looking for new
people and helping the Zone out.  The familia Jurican are good.  Their kids have brought some friends to church, so little by little, I think we will get more investigators from them.

CHANGES
We have changes this next week so we will see what happens. 

I JUST HAVE TO DO MY PART
We had an apostle come and talk to us yesterday, Elder Dale G. Renlund.  It was a pretty cool experience.  What I loved, was that he gave an apostolic promise to us.  He gave a bunch, but what I loved is he said everything in our homes would be okay, miraculously.  So that really pumped me up to keep on going.  I really felt a lot of peace in my heart, cuz I can't even explain how much love I have for my family, AKA,  all you guys, ha.  I just have to do my part.

Les Amo
Elder Sweat


SUPER HAPPY
We are super happy here, hahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment