Tuesday, January 24, 2017

January 17, 2017---THE GIFT OF AGENCY, SAYING "ADIOS," CHANGES, CHRISTLIKE ATTRIBUTES

January 17, 2017
John Wayne haha

THE GIFT OF AGENCY
This week we had a little bit of difficulties, but it's all good.  The sister we were going to baptize this week didn't receive permission to get baptized, even though her parents are both recent converts to the church.  It was a little hard, but that's the gift of agency, right?

SAYING "ADIOS"
But I will still see them cuz I am in the same Stake haha.



  

CHANGES
We had changes and I'm changing lugares (places), but not very far haha.  I'm going to now be serving here in Patzicia with my new companion, Elder Cancino, from southern Mexico.  He's a pretty great guy.  I think we will get along great and we will have success here.  He's going to "die" this change so this is the second companion that I will be "killing" haha.  It will be interesting.  I know my changes for the next time cuz I'm staying cuz he goes home haha. 





CHRISTLIKE ATTRIBUTES
I'm learning a lot and enjoying the mission. The key is to have good studies and be focused on the mission haha.  In Juan 15 it says that the branches that don't bring forth fruit will be cut off and burned haha.  So we all have to work on helping others haha.  I strive to be better everyday and have Christlike attributes. 

Love all y'all a bunch.

Les Amo
Elder Sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment